- To provide young people with spiritual resources that focuses on the gospel, discipleship, and community.
- To meet young people at their level of development.
- To teach them the love of God and the joy of their forgiveness and salvation.
- To encourage their growth within the body of believers.
- That they will know Christ and understand His word.
- Encourage spiritual growth so that young people will be willing to share the love of Christ with others.
- To raise up our young people, that they will be transformed by the word of God and living for God’s glory.
Youth Ministry Board
Minister Cynthia Harris
April Lee, Youth Coordinator
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” – Ephesians 2:10